- we planted 24,710 trees:
- 512 in 2018 in Hauts-de-France (Linselles, Bailleul and Béthune with Canopée Reforestation association)
- 5,000 in 2019 in New Aquitaine (Bonneuil-Matours with the Naudet nursery)
- 19,198 in 2020 in the Grand Est region (Dinteville with the Naudet nursery).
Even more in 2021!
- we are turning to green energies: the majority of our buildings are already supplied with green electricity from Enercoop
- our offices and warehouse are passive energy (triple glazing, adjustable solar shading, air exchange, etc.)
- we finance the installation of wind turbines and photovoltaic panels with Innovent, a company based in Villeneuve d'Ascq (North of France). Our contribution permits the production of more than 240,000 KWh of green electricity per year, more energy than our buildings consume: we have positive-energy headquarters, warehouse and Avril stores!
- we deliver the restocking of our Lille shops by bike via Coursiers de Flandres
- we turn off the lights in our shops in the evening
- all our Colissimo and Lettre Verte deliveries are CO² neutral thanks to La Poste group's carbon reduction and offset efforts (13 tonnes of CO² equivalent offset in 2020)
- since always, we sell our products without overpacking cardboard or blister
- we replaced the plastic packaging of our accessories and our soaps with paper
- non-marketable products (short expiry date, damaged packaging) are given to associations
- in our largest stores, you can refill your empty bottle of shower gel
- we are constantly looking for technical solutions to further reduce our waste
- we only use kraft and packagings from previous deliveries as wedges
- we reuse products boxes to send orders
- we buy most of our computer equipment in refurbished
- we print cash receipts and credit cards only at the request of customers
- we do not offer checkout bags and only offer paper bags or fabric tote bags to buy
- we do not buy plastic water bottles
- we reduce our consumption of disposable paper towels with washable cloths and cloths
- we manufacture ourselves our cleaning products
- we sort our waste and get the paper back to paper
- we do not print any document to promote our brand (catalog, flyer ...)
- we do not manufacture samples
- we opened a bank account at the NEF, a social and solidarity finance bank. The money is only spent to finance ecological and social economy projects.
- we are patrons of Musée la Piscine in Roubaix, Opéra de Lille, Théatre du Nord, Opéra National du Rhin in Strasbourg, Opéra de Rennes, Le Quai theater in Angers. For these large performing arts institutions, we provide free Avril make-up used by performers on stage.
Pour profiter de conseils maquillage gratuit, merci de remplir vos coordonnées puis de cliquer sur le créneau de réservation de votre choix.